Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona has been delivering high quality, reliable service to Arizona residents since 1939, and they have expanded their variety of plans to meet the changing needs of their primary customers.
Each of the BCBS Individual health plans sold by Anderson Insurance Services includes the following:
- Doctors’ office visits
- Hospitalization benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Routine physical exams and preventive screenings
- Routine immunizations and well-child care visits for children
While BCBSAZ has created several different plans to meet the needs of Arizonans, their best-known plans are Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs).
- Below are some features of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona’s PPO plans:
- A range of annual deductibles – from as low as $250 to as high as $10,000
- A large network of PPO providers and lower out-of-pocket costs when using this network
- Flexibility to use out-of-network providers for most medical services
- Additional savings and benefits by using the BlueCard®
- Coverage for preventive care services
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona continues to be one of the best AZ health insurance providers because of the variety of quality health plans they offer. PPO plans include the BlueOptimum Plus, a copay plan with coverage for office visits and urgent healthcare needs; the BlueValue Plus plan for a mix of copays and coinsurance with fixed generic drug costs; the BlueEssential Plus, a low-cost PPO with basic coverage and up to three covered physician visits per year; and the BlueBasic Plus, a low-premium/high-deductible health plan with 8 different deductible options.
In addition to traditional PPO plans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers HSA-compatible health plans, where members can contribute tax-free dollars to a Health Savings Account.
Find out more about the plan offerings from AZ health insurance providers by speaking with a health insurance broker from Anderson Insurance Services.