Have peace of mind. Learn about your health insurance options today.

FAQ

Arizona Health Insurance

A co-pay or co-payment is a flat fee partial payment you make towards a medical service, such as $30 for an office visit, with the insurance company paying the remainder of the covered medical charges.

Coinsurance is when you pay a fixed percentage of the cost of medical care after the deductible is met. For example, a health plan might pay 80% of the allowable charge, with you paying the remaining 20%. The amount paid by the insured person is called the coinsurance amount.

Update on Pre-existing Conditions under Obamacare

health plansNot long ago, in the days before Obamacare, health insurance companies were able to control costs by using a "pre-existing condition" clause.  This clause allowed them to exclude the coverage of certain medical conditions that existed before the member purchased their health insurance plan.

A pre-existing condition is classified as a medical issue that you have been treated for in the past, before obtaining new health insurance.

While this exclusion only affected individual (non-group) health plans, it made health insurance unavailable to many of the people who needed it most.

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Certified

 

NAHU_Logo

What our Clients Say

Thanks so much for getting my health plan done for me.  It was a real surprise after being turned down twice, to finally get approved.  And what a relief!  Thanks again! - D. D. (Tucson)
arizona health insurance broker